As a client of DNA WeCheck Limited (“We”), you may have to provide your personal information (“relevant personal information”) when trying or buying our services and/or products (“relevant services”). We may not be able to provide or continue to provide the relevant services to you if the relevant personal information is incomplete or incorrect. The company will always keep your personal information confidential. The company's policies and practices relating to collection, utilization, preservation, disclosure, transfer, confidentiality and access to personal information contained in this statement comply with the provisions of the laws of Hong Kong and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.
You agree that the relevant personal data provided to us through this form may be used and preserved by us for the purpose of the assessment of health risks related to COVID-19 RNA Test, including contact tracing and other health-related purposes, for the purpose of reporting to and complying with requests from government or regulatory authorities, including the Centre for Health Protection and other agencies of the Department of Health.
In addition, the relevant personal data provided to us may be used and preserved by us for the following purposes and for other purposes as required by law from time to time:
- Provide relevant services, including:
Member offers: shopping discounts, value-added offers, bonus points, joint promotions and membership privileges;
- Member Service: appointment booking, application, daily operation, inquiries, advice, complaints, suspected suspicious transactions handling and follow-up, renewal and termination of membership;
- Product marketing: marketing of relevant services, including but not limited to DNA tests, health supplements, health management, beauty, slimming, medical cosmetology, chiropractic, dentistry, ophthalmology, physical examination, laboratory referrals, education programs, financial products, etc.; and
- Customer survey conducted for better understanding of customer and provision of high quality service.
- Promotion of any goods and/ or services related to the relevant services or any other goods and/or services by us, our agents, subsidiaries, business partners and/or associated marketing companies;
- Handling of any interests in or in relation to the relevant services;
- Analysis, confirmation and/or verification of your credit and/or payment and/or other status in respect of the provision of relevant services;
- Handling of any payment instructions, direct debit payment and/or credit payment requested by you; and
- day-to-day management of your account and/or collecting any account payable in respect of the relevant services.
You also agree that for the above purposes, we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside Hong Kong) the right to use, disclose, hold, handle, retain or transfer your personal information to our agents, contractors, any telecommunication operators, any third party receiving organizations, any credit consultants, any security organizations, any credit providers, banks, financial institutions, any other persons under a duty of confidentiality to us, and any actual or proposed assignees of us.
Further, pursuant to the agreement between you and us, we may disclose and transfer (whether within or outside Hong Kong) your personal information to us and our member companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and any companies in which we have an interest, and may store the personal information in the database or databases (which may contain any other information collected by us and our member companies, subsidiaries, affiliates or any companies in which we have an interest) held by us and our member companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and any companies in which we have an interest for the above purposes to promote any goods and/ or services of us and/or our member companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and any companies in which we have an interest and to compare any other information provided by you to us and/or our member companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and any companies in which we have an interest for the above purposes.
The Company would also like to draw your attention to section 59(2) of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, which provides that in circumstances in which the application of statutory restrictions on the use of personal data would be likely to cause serious harm to the physical health of the data subject or any other individual, personal data relating to the identity or location of an individual may be disclosed to a relevant third party without consent.
Pursuant to the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you shall have the right to:
- Confirm whether your personal information is held by us;
Access your personal information held by us within a reasonable period;
Access your personal information held by us in a reasonable manner;
Correct any incorrect personal information.
Pursuant to the Ordinance, we have the right to charge a reasonable fee for accessing any personal information. If you wish to access or correct your personal information, or acquire a copy of the information held by us, please send your request in writing to the following address:
DNA WeCheck Limited
Unit 907, 9/F Lippo Sun Plaza, 28 Canton Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, HK
If you do not wish to receive any marketing materials of any goods and/ or services unrelated to the relevant services, or do not wish us to disclose, transfer or use your personal information for the purposes described herein, please send your request together with your name, membership number and contact number in writing to the above address.